You have probably had walnuts before but have you ever wondered where your walnuts came from or where they were grown? In India, Kashmir contributes the most (around 98%) to the overall walnut production.
Kashmiri walnuts are extremely popular for their distinct taste and superior quality. Did you know that the walnuts here are grown completely organically without the use of any synthetic fertilizers? Well, because of that, these nuts aren’t just of a very high quality but consuming Kashmiri walnut have a host of health benefits.
If you have never had Kashmiri walnuts before, we hope that reading this will make you buy them right away.
Here are five health benefits of Kashmiri walnuts
Health Benefits of Kashmiri Walnuts
- These walnuts are the best veg source of the omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids are extremely essential for the body in a number of ways. Right from protecting your heart and keeping cardiovascular diseases at bay to helping with the symptoms of anxiety and depression, omega 3s are quite beneficial.
- Kashmiri walnuts are also an excellent source of antioxidants. They are basically loaded with antioxidants that help prevent oxidative damage caused by free radicals to the stress. This means that eating these walnuts will keep several diseases caused by inflammation, heart disorders, cancer or diabetes at bay.
- Eating Kashmiri walnuts also promotes a healthy gut. It helps in enhancing the healthy gut bacteria bacteria in the body that act as probiotics.
- These walnuts are also loaded with Vitamin E, a nutrient that is extremely beneficial for skin as well as hair health and helps enhance the quality of the two.
- Overall, there are host health benefits of Kashmiri walnuts.They are loaded with several vitamins, minerals as well as other nutrients that are extremely good for your complete health.
Here, we talked about 5 of the many health benefits of consuming Kashmiri walnuts regularly. Get your hand on them, have them regularly and see the benefits for yourself.